Green Ridge Fire Company
 

Green Ridge Retired Apparatus

Retired Apparatus
 

63-2/ENGINE 63

  E-One Cyclone TC
  1993

4 door, 10 man E-One pumper with a 6V92TA motor. 63-2 had a 1500 gpm pump and 750 gallons of water. It was equipped with a hydraulic ladder rack and 6kw Onan diesel generator. It was housed on Sept. 18, 1993. It was re-painted black over red in March, 2003. It was sold in Aug. 2009 to Command Fire Apparatus who re-sold it to Onycha Fire Dept. in Covington County, AL.



Click For Full Details
 

63-5/TRUCK 63

  Hahn 75ft Quint
  1987

63-5 had a 1500gpm pump and 400 gallons of water. It was purchased new on Oct. 29, 1987. It also had a 75 ft Fire-Spire rear mount ladder. It was housed on Apr. 30, 1988.  It was repainted black over red in July 2003. Truck 63 was sold in July 2004 to Central Firehouse 66 who later sold it to Franklin Springs Fire Co. in Georgia.



Click For Full Details
 

63-1

  Seagrave
  1963

63-1 was a 1963 Seagrave K-Series with a 750gpm pump and 500 gallons of water. It had a 6-71N Detroit Diesel motor with an automatic transmission. It was the first canopy cab in Green Ridge's history, was purchased at a cost of $45,000 and housed on 9/14/63.  It was refurbished and repainted white over red in 1982. It was sold in 2001 to a private individual in Vineland, NJ. It was re-obtained by the company on 4/17/04 with the intent to restore it but the project never really went anywhere and the company got rid of it in 2008.



Click For Full Details
 

63-8/Air Unit 63/Rescue 63

  Ford/Saulsbury
  1979

1979 Ford L-900/Saulsbury full cab with custom enclosed walk-in rescue body. 63-8 had an 8 bottle 6000psi air cascade system, a 12kw Onan generator and a rear mounted 6000lb Ramsey winch. Air
Unit 63 was purchased in 1990 from the Southern Chester County Rescue Assoc. for $85,000. Over the years it changed radio designations a few times going from 63-8 to Air Unit 63 and finally to Rescue 63. It was sold in 1999 when we took delivery of the E-One Rescue. It was sold to Custom-Tec Fire Apparatus in Canada who re-sold it to McNab/Braeside Fire Dept. of Ontario.



Click For Full Details
 

63-8

  GMC Value Van 35
  1979

Cascade unit purchased used in 1986. 63-8 was sold to Zeke's Service Station in Aston in 1990.



Click For Full Details
 

63-8

  Ford F-600
  1954

63-8 was an open compartmented truck used as a cascade unit. It was purchased by Green Ridge in 1979 and sold in 1986 to a private individual.



Click For Full Details
 

63-5

  Seagrave
  1960

63-5 was a 1960 Seagrave K-series, canopy cab. It had a 750gpm pump and 300 gallons of water, a 65ft steel mid-mount ladder and a 4.5kw Winco generator. It was purchased in 1977 from the West End Fire Co. of Pottsville in Schuykill County for $33,500. It was repowered in 1981 with a 6-71 Detroit Diesel motor. It was sold in 1985 to a private individual who wanted it to put the motor in a tractor trailer. The pump was inoperable at the time of the sale. The body sat behind the old Franklin Firehouse in Chester for many years before allegedly being sold for scrap.



Click For Full Details
 

63-3

  Mack L85
  1954

63-3 was equipped with a 750gpm pump and 300 gallons of water. It was purchased used in Feb. 1976 from Franklin Fire Co. in Chester and refurbished in Feb. 1983. It was sold in 1993 to Ray Campbell, Chief of the Pomeroy Fire Co. in Chester County. Chief Campbell sold it on 12/9/1999 to Robert Theimer of Bainbridge, NY. Mr. Theimer passed away in 2001 and had accumulated about 30 rigs, all were auctioned off.



Click For Full Details
 

63-2

  Ward LaFrance
  1942

1942 Ward LaFrance Buffalo Quad, 500gpm pump and 150 gallons of water. it was purchased from the Friendship Fire Co. of Linwood in 1975 for $400 with the intent of restoring it. In 1980 it was sold to the International Scrap Iron Co.



Click For Full Details